Doors open at 8:30am
Session 1 9:30am – 10:30am
Cindy Gaddis ~ Exploring Freedom
Gina Grothoff ~ Social Media and Charlotte Homeschooling.com: Making Connections and Finding your tribe
Tami Fox ~ How to Get Started Homeschooling
Session 2 10:45 – 11:45
Cindy Gaddis ~ The Middle School Years
Jennifer Hoppins ~ Children’s Book Circles and the Power of Spontaneous Ideas in your Homeschool
Lori Barklage ~ Always Unschooled
Session 3 12:00p – 1:00pm
Lori Barklage ~ “I Don’t Have Enough Energy to Homeschool”
Cindy Gaddis ~ Individualized Education: Identifying Learning Styles
Tami Fox ~ Homeschooling Through High School
Session 4 2:15pm – 3:15pm
Tami Fox ~ Giving Your Children Wings without Losing Yours
Gina Grothoff ~ Unschooling Will it Work for my child? based on my blog posts, Unschooling: Will it work for my child?
Session 5 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Gina and Harrison Grothoff ~ Unschooling, Child-led Learning and Pursuing Life Passions: From birth through age 18
Cindy Gaddis ~ Living with the Right-Brained Child
Things to Know About the Conference
- We can not adjust the temperature of the rooms, so bring a sweater or jacket with you.
- Bring a tote bag for your purchased items
- We want you to get the most out of your conference experience so if you enter a session and it is not meeting your needs please feel free to quietly leave that session and enter another.
- Everyone in attendance is welcome in any session or fun session. If your children will be attending a session with you, feel free to bring a quiet toy or coloring/reading book with you. If at any point in time anyone in your family needs to regroup, please leave the session and come to the lobby area where you can comfort them until they are able to rejoin the session.
**We do NOT provide a babysitting service. If you wish to leave your child alone in a fun nook they must be of an age to be comfortable being without you. OR consider purchasing a sitter registration, at a cost of $5, and bringing a sitter with you.** There is a toddler area available near the speaker rooms, again there will be NO sitter provided.
- If you are breastfeeding, there are comfortable chairs in the lobby area.
- All preordered box lunches will be available at lunch time in front of the Old Rock School. If you are not preordering a lunch there are restaurants in the area within walking distance. Or feel free to bring a picnic and picnic blanket. Please CLICK HEREfor more details.
- If you did order a box lunch pleae bring a picnic blanket or bag chair so we can sit and enjoy our box lunch together, chat, and have a great time, or you may eat in one of the session rooms, NO FOOD ON THE CARPET!